Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Antivirus2009 - How to Remove Antivirus2009 Easily and Safely

If you are reading this article then your computer must be infected by Antivirus2009. Antivirus2009, Antivirus2008 and XP antivirus are categorized as rogue anti-spyware. They are very complicated viruses. What you see in your computer will be pop ups and annoying redirection when you are browsing. But did you know that they can also reveal your personal information, steal your credit card number and use it? Yes they can! Do not panic I will show you how to remove them quickly and safely now.

The first thing that you should do now is to go to my recommended sites and get a free scan there. You can use the free scan without registering or paying. I highly recommend you to do this before it is too late for you and your computer. What are those sites that I recommend? Those are sites of best anti-spyware which I used myself when my PC was infected by Antivirus2009. Now my PC is clean and error free. I am sure these sites will help you too.

How to prevent Antivirus2009 from entering your PC?

  • antivirusWhen you download something from P2P network, be sure to scan it first, cause they might be infected by Antivirus2009 or other malicious spyware.
  • Shareware and Freeware are Free for a surprising reason, they usually are bundled with spyware and malware. Be very careful.
  • Be careful when you are browsing the internet. When you visit an infected site your computer will be at risk.

To remove the risks you need a top notch anti spyware. It will provide your computer real time protection from spyware and other malware. So you can browse the internet without worry. I have tested many anti-spyware and listed the best for you. I hope this can save you a lot of trouble.

Get your totally free scan here. These anti-spyware are award winning programs with certification from many third party consumer watchdogs. Join millions of satisfied users and free your computer from malicious software now.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Daly_Coleman

0 comments:

 
Design and Bloggerized by JMD Computer